Tokade 2014 AOC Alsace
Rounded with a nice delicate oakiness
Pinot Gris from Linsenberg vinified and aged in oak barrels for 20 months.
- Intense colour
- On the nose, notes of hazelnut, fine and mineral.
- Ample mouthfeel. Slightly woody. Good body, good length, beautiful wine.
Food and wine pairing
Its solid structure and fatty taste make it a good match for hearty dishes such as pâtés, terrines, rillettes, fish in sauce, white meats, as well as marinated meats (baeckeofe, game, etc.)
- Tasting context Meal wines
- Area 35
- Position South facing slopes
- Type of soil Granite in very advanced decomposition and particularly rich in clay veins.
- Age of the vines 10-15 years old
- Production 1 453 bottles
- Cuvée / blend Pinot Gris : 100%
- Tasting temperature 10-12°C
- Sweetness DrySemidrySoftSweet
- Alcohol 13.87 °
- Residual sugars 0.2 g/l
- Tartaric acidity 6.02 g/l
- pH 3.43
- Ageing potential more than 10 years