Vins d'Alsace Schoenheitz
We are pleased to announce that tasting our wines is once again possible. We welcome you safely in our cellar and soon also outside, in conditions that comply with the national deconfinement protocol:
- Signage reminding you of the barrier gestures
- Regulation of the number of people present indoors
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Provision of individual disposable spittoons
- Provision of masks for visits
- Possibility of contactless payment
- Wearing of the mask by our team
For tasting and sales, making an appointment is recommended but not mandatory.
For the visits, it is essential to make a reservation.
You can contact us by phone at 03 89 71 03 96 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
It is also possible to place your order in advance, so that it is ready to be picked up :
- on our website with secure payment by credit card
- by phone or e-mail with remote payment, by bank transfer or on the spot
We welcome you with pleasure in our cellar for a tasting :
- from Monday to Saturday : 9am - 12pm / 2pm - 7pm (6pm during harvest time)
- on Sundays, preferably by appointment: 10am - 11.30am / 3pm - 6pm
Our cellar is closed only on December 25th, 26th, January 1st and Easter Sunday.
For any particular request, please contact us via the form.