Gewurztraminer 2021 AOC Alsace
Sweet and deliciously fragrant
This typical Gewurztraminer belongs to our "classic" range. It comes from various small plots that have been rigorously selected and vinified in such a way as to highlight the expression of the grape variety above all.
- Bright straw yellow colour with golden highlights.
- Intense nose with a floral bouquet of rose petals and spicy notes
- Powerful, the mouth is frank and pure with intense notes of flowers and spices. The fresh finish brings a perfect balance.
Food and wine pairing
Delicious on its own, it is an ideal accompaniment to aperitifs, exotic and spicy dishes (Asian and Indian cuisine), strong cheeses (Munster, Pont l'Evêque, Maroilles, etc.), fruit-based or spice-flavoured desserts (tarts, crumbles, gingerbread, etc.)
- Tasting context Aperitif wines
- Area 0,60
- Position Located on the first slopes, south facing
- Type of soil Granite rich in micas
- Age of the vines 15 to 25 years old
- Production 6 143 bottles
- Cuvée / blend Gewurztraminer : 100%
- Tasting temperature 10-12°C
- Sweetness DrySemidrySoftSweet
- Alcohol 13.6 °
- Residual sugars 20 g/l
- Tartaric acidity 5.5 g/l
- pH 3.6
- Ageing potential 3-5 years