Alsace Sec 2021 AOC Alsace
Dry, fresh, crisp and fruity
A blend of old Alsatian grape varieties, this is a dry, fresh, crisp and floral wine: resolutely contemporary!
Fresh wine, with notes of citrus fruits (grapefruit), aromatic herbs and white flowers.
Food and wine pairing
A wine for fine weather. From the aperitif on the terrace to fish and seafood starters, Mediterranean dishes and vegetarian cuisine.
- Tasting context Wines for starters
- Area 0,50
- Position Lower slopes located at the entrance to the valley and facing south
- Type of soil Granite with two micas.
- Age of the vines 30 to 45 years old
- Production 1 276 bottles
- Cuvée / blend Sylvaner, Chasselas, Muscat
- Tasting temperature 8-10°C
- Sweetness DrySemidrySoftSweet
- Alcohol 12.5 °
- Residual sugars 2.8 g/l
- Tartaric acidity 5.02 g/l
- pH 3.45
- Ageing potential 3-5 ans