Pinot Noir 2022 AOC Alsace
Fresh and fruity
This well typed Pinot Noir belongs to our "classic" range. Produced from several rigorously selected plots, it has been vinified in such a way as to highlight the expression of the grape variety above all.
- Deep red colour with purple highlights.
- Intense nose with fresh aromas of red berries, dominated by notes of kirsch.
- Beautiful presence on the palate with lots of fruit, consistency and a lingering finish with assertive but supple tannins.
Food and wine pairing
Its lovely fruit and structure make it an easy accompaniment to an entire meal, from starters to meat and cheese. Perfect with cold meats, white or red meats.
- Tasting context Meal wines
- Area 0,60
- Position Situated mid-slope, at an altitude of around 300 metres, facing south/south-east.
- Type of soil Highly decomposed granite, rich in micas and silica.
- Age of the vines 10 to 15 years old
- Production 4 484 bottles
- Cuvée / blend Pinot Noir : 100 %
- Tasting temperature 12-14°C
- Sweetness DrySemidrySoftSweet
- Alcohol 12.4 °
- Tartaric acidity 5.11 g/l
- pH 3.64
- Ageing potential 3-5 years