AOC Crémant d'Alsace Brut
- Wine Enthusiast : 93/100
Brut, airy and fruity
Firm without being lively, it is a sparkling wine of finesse.
Aged on laths for 25 months.
- Crystalline colour with pale gold highlights.
- A developed and complex nose which opens with fruity notes (wild strawberries, mirabelle plums, quinces...) then develops towards more toasted notes.
- A beautiful effervescence followed by a blossoming of the aromas.
Food and wine pairing
An ideal wine for cocktails, parties and meals with friends. It will also go well with cold or hot seafood starters and white meats.
- Tasting context Aperitif wines
- Area 1,60
- Position In the heart of the Munster Valley, the vineyards are located on the first south-facing slopes.
- Type of soil Granitic soil rich in clay
- Age of the vines 15 to 25 years old
- Production 15 000 bottles
- Cuvée / blend Pinot Auxerrois : 100 %
- Tasting temperature 8-10°C
- Sweetness BrutExtra Dry
- Alcohol 12 °
- Residual sugars 2 g/l
- Ageing potential 3-5 years