We welcome you to the cellar!
We are pleased to announce that tasting our wines is once again possible. We welcome you safely in our cellar and soon also outside, in conditions that comply with the national deconfinement protocol!
For your safety, we have put in place:
- Signage recalling the gestures barriers
- Regulation of the number of people present indoors
- Provision of hydroalcoholic gel
- Provision of individual disposable spittoons
- Provision of masks for visits
- Possibility of contactless payment
- Wearing of the mask by our team
For tasting and sales, making an appointment is recommended but not mandatory.
For the visits, it is essential to make a reservation.
You can contact us by phone at 03 89 71 03 96 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is also possible to place your order in advance, so that it is ready to be picked up:
- on our website with secure credit card payment
- by phone or e-mail with remote payment, by bank transfer or on the spot
Opening hours are 9am-12pm/ 2pm-7pm, Monday to Saturday
10h-11h30/15h-18h on Sundays, preferably by appointment
Looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you!